How to lose weight without any risk with Proactol? Toll FREE: 0115 979 8449 ACTIVATION CODE: 115278 Home | Why Proactol | FAQ's | Testimonials

 

Weight loss with amazing diet pills.



Testimonials

Read what our satisfied customer are saying

Imagine taking control of your life and your weight. How good would it feel to see a slender, sexy reflection in the mirror and know you look stunning.

Take a moment to think about how your friends and loved-ones would react if you walked into the room looking slim and gorgeous and full of new-found confidence.

Our satisfied customers don’t have to imagine, Proactol™ has helped them to take control and lose weight. Read their stories below and see how Proactol™ has changed their lives and helped them to become the person they always wanted to be.

If you have any questions or want to hear more about how Proactol™ can help you, then please call us on 1-800-388-9957 alternatively ring our UK offices (country & area code included) 0044-115-9798-449 .


Peter Zyumbilev - Major Weightloss Is Possible!
Peter Zyumbilev
Age 27
Head of Programming in a Global Company



Before After For what felt like a lifetime, Peter was feeling unhappy with the way he looked and spent most days avoiding his reflection in the mirror.

Working in Programming often means being sat at a desk for anti-socially long periods of time. Peter would often snack on the wrong types of food, which made him lack energy and feel constantly sluggish.

For years, Peter found himself comfort eating and hiding away in his large suits to conceal any excess weight gained.

The turning point for Peter was when a close friend at a mutual friend’s wedding no longer recognised him. He knew it was time to start getting his life back in order and that’s when he started a new and improved, healthier lifestyle.

“In my line of work, it is easy to comfort eat, especially when there’s a deadline to meet and you’re under lots of stress. Finding time for the gym or cooking healthy food was not something I ever really found time to think about. I had never even realised that I’d become so large until someone I knew well, who I hadn’t seen me for a while no longer knew who I was.”

Peter knew it was time to make a difference and that’s just what he did. His weight loss has been astonishing and he says that by taking Proactol™ he has managed to maintain his current size and weight right now, which is even better.

Five months later, after embarking on this weightloss journey and losing 7.5 stone (approx 48 kg), Peter suggests that he feels like a different person. Even his own family have to take a second glance at him when he enters the room. Also, Peter has noticed that he gets a lot more female attention now he is feeling fitter and healthier, which is always an added bonus.

“Proactol™ has just given me that added help and support to know that I can now lose and maintain my weight. Losing weight has made me feel so much more confident and I really go out of my way, to ensure I stay healthier, through my diet, healthy exercise and by taking Proactol™. I cannot recommend this product enough to you all! I feel and look ten years younger”


Laura Price - Beating the bulge
Laura Price
Age 22
UK



As Featured In The Daily Express, 5 Dec 2006

Daily Express


For years, Laura Price hid behind baggy clothes as her weight spiraled out of control. She was bullied at school, where she and her best friend – who had the figure of a model – were known as Little and Large. Feeling miserable only made her eat more and by the time she was in her mid-teens, she was 14 stone.

Laura, now 22, admits that she was in denial, she was always considered herself chubby but a routine visit to her GP earlier this year forced her to confront the truth. She weighed in at 15 stone and at 5ft 3in, was classified as obese.

“It was a shock,” Say Laura from Horsham, West Sussex. “Nobody has actually used that word before and I’d never considered myself to be obese.”

Laura says she always felt sluggish and lethargic. “It was a vicious cycle. I was bullied and felt sad, so I’d eat – mainly cheese and savoury stuff. My weight crept up throughout my teens and I never dieted.”

“After I left school and began hotel work. I ate food as a reward. If I’d had a bad day at work, I’d treat myself to a whole tub of ice cream or a pizza, I drank spirits containing coke or Red Bull. Eventually it got to the stage where I don’t want to be that person any more.”

Eight months ago, for the first time, Laura decided to tackle her problem head on.

There are three main drug treatments – Xenical, Reductil and Acomplia – which have been proven to be effective for weight loss but they can have side effects. So Laura opted for a radical diet change combined with 'Proactol™', a natural treatment made from fiber extracts. Studies involving small numbers of patients have shown 'Proactol™' can work by reducing the amount of fat the body absorbs from food.

“I began losing weight at the rate of 6lb a week.” Having shed more than five stone, she now weights 9 stone 10lb and is a size 10, down from a size 16.

“Losing weight has given me much more confidence,” she says. “For the first time in years, I’m taking interest in clothes. I can go into a shop and know that they’ll have clothes that fit me.”


Hannah Jones - Enjoying her new confidence

Hannah Jones
Age 19
Student
UK

Since about 14 Hannah has always worried about her weight. Feelings of anxiety became worse as Hannah hit her late teens. This resulted in Hannah worrying about what she wore, feeling guilty about what she ate and having a low self confidence.

Recently Hannah discovered ‘Proactol™’ this is what she had to say about it:

“By taking Proactol™ after each meal it gives me the confidence not to worry so much about what I eat and now I can enjoy my food without feeling guilty afterwards.

With Proactol™ I have been losing a steady 1-2lbs per week. This has given me the confidence to go to the gym on a regular basis and I’m now a lot more happy and confident in myself.

I would happily recommend Proactol™ to any who feels unhappy in themselves because Proactol™ has really helped me to take control of my health and I know it can help others too.”



Why Wait? Take Control Today

As you can see the benefits Proactol™ have already started to improve the lives of our existing customers. You too can add your name to the growing list of satisfied customers. Imagine how good it would be if you could take control of your lifestyle today and become a new healthier more confident you.

Why wait when you can become a new and happier you today?

Order Proactol™ today by clicking on the 'Order Now' button below. If you have any questions about Proactol™ that you need answering before you join our long list of satisfied customers, please contact us on 1-800-388-9957 alternatively ring our UK offices (country & area code included) 0044-115-9798-449, available Mon-Fri.

If you cannot find the answers to your question there then one of our dedicated customer support team will be more than happy to help you.




Best Weight Loss Pills

posted by Webmaster @ 3:26 PM,

<< Home